Because the people of Japan, profoundly threatened by the spread of radiation, aren’t getting any truth about it from their government, they’ve had to find the truth themselves; and since the corporate press has also kept us mostly in the dark about that gradual catastrophe, We the People over here must help those over there to spread the word—because what’s happening to them is also happening to us, even if our government and press have also blacked it out. (In a world of failing nuclear facilities, no man, or woman, is an island.)
So what does “recriticality” portend?
A friend lays out the possibilities:
The result of this “criticality” can be:
-continual release of high radiation levels into the environment with isotopes of cesium,iodine, strontium, plutonium etc.
-a renewed nuclear meltdown and superheating of the rods and melt material….”china syndrome” and massive rad leakage
-going “supercritical” like a uranium a-bomb uncontrolled cascade reaction and a resultant huge and ultra dirty nuclear blast, many times bigger than Hiroshima.
Breaking News: Fukushima recriticality again
Posted by Mochizuki on October 18th, 2011
Tepco and the government stupidly declared that they can “cold shut down” Fukushima plants by the end of this year.(Source)
However, it turned out that Iodine-131 is still found in Tokyo. Half life time of Iodine 131 is 8 days.
According to Tokyo shimbun 10/18/2011, citizens in Hachioji Tokyo, where is one of the worst hot spots around in Tokyo, measured Iodine-131 from the dirt in a gutter.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- US forced Iraqis to buy seeds from Monsanto—and now we're ALL under the gun! (2)
- Online Journal
- Thom Hartmann
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The International Human Press
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- Mainstream Baptist
- William Betz
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Writers Voice
- Words of Power
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.