Wisconsin state employee Azael Brodhead fined for honking at Gov. Scott Walker home
The Associated Press
MILWAUKEE — A state parole agent says his daily horn honking outside Gov. Scott Walker’s house in Wauwatosa is a matter of free speech.
But a Milwaukee County judge doesn’t see it that way.
A state trooper ticketed Azael Brodhead after he drove by Walker’s house day after day, week after week, blowing his car horn, sticking his middle finger out of his sunroof and shouting “Recall Walker.”
2 Comments to “WI state employee fined for honking car horn at Scott Walker’s house”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Barry Gordon
- The International Human Press
- Election Defense Alliance
- History Unfolding
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- Media Channel
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.