Most Americans have no idea, or maybe heard it once, and then forgot about it. The story “broke” (on Mike Malloy’s radio show) back on July 31, 2009.
So how long will we go on solemnly “remembering” 9/11, without actually discussing it at all?
As of 2006, some 42% of the American people did not buy the official narrative of 9/11—which is to say, the US government’s conspiracy theory. And recent polls in France and the UK reveal that the majorities in those two nations now don’t buy that theory, either.
And why should they? It’s obviously indefensible, since those who swear by it will not debate it publicly, but just keep jeering anyone who dares to question it.
Same thing with election fraud, and certain other scandals telling us that things are not okay in the United States, and that it will take revolutionary change to
make them right.
Fri Jul 31, 2009 at 05:01 AM PDT
Bombshell: Bin Laden worked for US till 9/11
Former FBI translator Sibel Edmonds dropped a bombshell on the Mike Malloy radio show, guest-hosted by Brad Friedman (audio, partial transcript).
In the interview, Sibel says that the US maintained ‘intimate relations’ with Bin Laden, and the Taliban, “all the way until that day of September 11.”
These ‘intimate relations’ included using Bin Laden for ‘operations’ in Central Asia, including Xinjiang, China. These ‘operations’ involved using al Qaeda and the Taliban in the same manner “as we did during the Afghan and Soviet conflict,” that is, fighting ‘enemies’ via proxies.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Media Channel
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
- Richard Charnin
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- alias Bruce
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Writers Voice
- Words of Power
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.