Sat Sep 24, 2011 at 12:29 PM PDT
Here’s video of Camera man, Luke Richardson being arrested.
An hour or so ago, the LIVE STREAM Coordinator Marissa Holmes was arrested. Shame on NYPD
A Message From Occupied Wall Street (Day Seven) CLICK TO LEARN ABOUT #OCCUPYWALLSTREET.
As the curtain of delusion slowly sinks to the ground, the reality unfurls. Shame on Bloomberg, Shame on NYPD, THE WHOLE WORLD IS WATCHING!
These arrests are NOT American Exceptionism. That meme is being flushed down the toilet. Those of us who have seen what is really happening in this country are saddened for those who have to wake up. It’s now or never. Now is the time, before the fate of American families worsen.
THE WORLD IS WATCHING!
IF YOU KNOW HOW TO SCREEN RECORD and upload to YOUTUBE, do so. We are the fracking MEDIA now! And, btw, youtube blocked my vids with #occupywallstreet IN TITLE OR TAG. So, the workaround is post video with a silly title. I used Pumpkin Carving for the title and tag and the same two videos posted just fine!
To watch the Live Stream, go here. http://www.livestream.com/globalrevolution The NYPD might have arrested the team, but there is still something broadcast most of the time. AND, you can watch recordings of this weeks Live Stream. FIGHT BACK!
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- “No comparison can be made” between 9/11 and CIA torture, says Dick Cheney (and he would know!)
- Nailed by all-white jury for “election fraud,” Rev. Edward Pinckney faces life in prison
- Is that President Obama’s CIA, or the CIA’s President Obama?
- Rudy Giuliani uses Eric Garner’s death to bash the Teachers Union
- Bush/Cheney convicted of war crimes in absentia
- Zack Taylor on Spooks in academia
- susan on Manhattan’s latest giant eyesore will have three floors just for “maid’s rooms”
- blaze doric on Calling Russia “the aggressor,” US is the one that wants a war
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- "No comparison can be made" between 9/11 and CIA torture, says Dick Cheney (and he would know!)
- Is that President Obama's CIA, or the CIA's President Obama?
- Nailed by all-white jury for "election fraud," Rev. Edward Pinckney faces life in prison
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Talking Points Memo
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- t r u t h o u t
- The Rude Pudit
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.