Apparently NYPD is arresting protesters throughout Manhattan. Aside from the c. 60 down on Wall Street, there have been people busted near Washington (my wife saw the cops handcuffing a woman who’d been demonstrating peacefully), and, according to Twitter feeds, several others were arrested at 13th St. and Fifth Ave.
It’s a little hard to track all this, since the press appears to be in blackout mode.
———- Forwarded message ———-
From: Mark Adams
Date: Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 4:09 PM
Subject: Media Arrested at Wall Street Protest
To: CitizensForImpeachment RiseUp
Current reports indicate that up to 60 arrests have been made including arrests of members of the media team posting the live video on Livestream at the link in this article.
If you want to know what the “news” cartel wants to keep hidden from you, see Wall Street Occupied! Live Video Feed! at http://dailycensored.com/2011/09/23/wall-street-occupied-live-video-feed/
Check this article out if you want to know how bad the foreclosure crisis really is, and then, spread the news!
Mark A. Adams JD/MBA
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Ostroy Report
- Richard Charnin
- Democratic Undergroud
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.