Join the OCA-Endorsed National Buying Club for Organic and Non-GMO Foods: The Green Polka Dot Box
By Ronnie Cummins, National Director
Organic Consumers Association, August 11, 2011
OCA is happy to announce the formation of a new national distribution service for home delivery of organic and non-GMO foods, at 30-50% below the cost of retail, with free shipping on orders of $150 or more. The new national distribution club is called the Green Polka Dot Box (“GPDB”). Green polka Dot Box
When GPDB opens in late September, it will be offering annual “Club” ($50) and “Reward” ($125) memberships. Prior to launch, however, the OCA, OCA Director Ronnie Cummins, and hundreds of allies are purchasing “Founding Trust Memberships” (essentially pre-paying for the first $2000 worth of purchases) to provide initial operating capital before the GPDB formally opens for business.
After several years of asking Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, and other natural food stores to stop selling so-called natural foods tainted with genetically engineered ingredients, or at least to voluntarily label these products, we’re tired of waiting. OCA is joining NaturalNews.com, the Institute for Responsible Technology, and Citizens for Health in calling on our members and subscribers to join the Green Polka Dot Box, where you can buy organic and non-GMO foods without wondering whether or not they are properly labeled.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- The Ostroy Report
- Cody Lyon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Mainstream Baptist
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- alias Bruce
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- Suburban Guerrilla
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.