Occupy Wall Street Day 12 – Poised to Take Off
Friday 30 September 2011
by: Dave Johnson, Campaign for America’s Future  | News Analysis
“Occupy Wall Street  is leaderless resistance movement with people of many colors, genders and political persuasions. The one thing we all have in common is that We Are The 99%  that will no longer tolerate the greed and corruption of the 1%.”
“We are the 99 percent . We are getting kicked out of our homes. We are forced to choose between groceries and rent. We are denied quality medical care. We are suffering from environmental pollution. We are working long hours for little pay and no rights, if we’re working at all. We are getting nothing while the other 1 percent is getting everything. We are the 99 percent. ”
People Have Had It
This is what happens when people have had it. The “Occupy Wall Street” crowd has been there for almost 2 weeks, camping out, saying they’re fed up and are going to stay until American democracy is restored.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- History Unfolding
- Writers Voice
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- Election Defense Alliance
- Barry Gordon
- alias Bruce
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Channel
- Mainstream Baptist
- Early America
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Ostroy Report
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.