Wisconsin Election Fraud: Fool Me Twice, Shame on Me
August 9, 2011
By Cassandra Vert
As Wisconsin’s recall election results are coming in, an editorial in the Sheboygan Press calls out a new and pervasive kind of voter fraud. Before the election, letters and phone calls went out to some Wisconsin voters (guess which districts) giving false information about how and when to vote.
In some cases, there have been incorrect addresses for where to send the application, or an incorrect date that the ballot must be returned by in order to be counted. The [Wisconsin Government Accountability] board said it also has received complaints about automated phone calls that have contained incorrect dates and other election information……When confronted about the false information, the group sponsoring the mailer or robo-call has claimed it was an “honest mistake” or typographical error.
We saw this before in the Wisconsin Supreme Court race.
2 Comments to “Wisconsin recalls: Fool me once, etc. (Cassandra Vert)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Talking Points Memo
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Suburban Guerrilla
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Writers Voice
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- Media Channel
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.