Dem spokesman accuses GOP of dirty tricks in Waukesha vote count
By Larry Sandler of the Journal Sentinel
Aug. 9, 2011 |
A state Democratic Party spokesman accused a Republican official Tuesday night of tampering with votes in the tight 8th Senate District recall race.
With 10 of 11 Waukesha County wards still out — including all of those in Menomonee Falls — party spokesman Graeme Zielinski said, “We believe the election in this contest has been tampered with by Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus.
“She’s sitting on votes. We believe that right now, there are severe irregularities in Waukesha County once again. We believe the very fate of the Wisconsin Senate hangs in the balance and is in the hands of a woman who has already shown extreme incompetence.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Words of Power
- Early America
- alias Bruce
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- Election Defense Alliance
- Thom Hartmann
- Talking Points Memo
- Writers Voice
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Mainstream Baptist
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Veterans for Common Sense
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.