So what will happen to him on Election Day?
Poll: Kasich’s approval rating takes a dive
Wednesday, July 20, 2011 06:53 AM
BY DARREL ROWLAND
The Columbus Dispatch
Despite signing a historic budget, Gov. John Kasich’s approval rating took a dive among Ohio voters, a new poll released today shows.
Exactly half of Ohioans disapprove of the Republican governor’s performance, while 35 percent approve, the Quinnipiac Poll says. Two months ago it was 49 percent disapproving and 38 percent approving.
And the push to repeal Senate Bill 5, supported strongly by Kasich and most legislative Republicans, grew stronger. Right now the repeal effort would win by 24 points; in May it was up by 18.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
- Writers Voice
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- Talking Points Memo
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- William Betz
- The International Human Press
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Rude Pudit
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Democratic Undergroud
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.