New Court Filing Reveals How the 2004 Ohio Presidential Election Was Hacked
Monday 25 July 2011
by: Bob Fritakis, The Free Press | Report
Tomas Rueda, of the Hispanic Republican Club of Cleveland, a poll challenger, monitors voting at a polling site in Cleveland on Election Day, Tuesday, Nov 2, 2004. (Photo: Andrea Mohin / The New York Times)
A new filing in the King Lincoln Bronzeville v. Blackwell case includes a copy of the Ohio Secretary of State election production system configuration that was in use in Ohio’s 2004 presidential election when there was a sudden and unexpected shift in votes for George W. Bush.
The filing also includes the revealing deposition of the late Michael Connell. Connell served as the IT guru for the Bush family and Karl Rove. Connell ran the private IT firm GovTech that created the controversial system that transferred Ohio’s vote count late on election night 2004 to a partisan Republican server site in Chattanooga, Tennessee owned by SmarTech. That is when the vote shift happened, not predicted by the exit polls, that led to Bush’s unexpected victory. Connell died a month and a half after giving this deposition in a suspicious small plane crash.
Additionally, the filing contains the contract signed between then-Ohio Secretary of State J. Kenneth Blackwell and Connell’s company, GovTech Solutions. Also included that contract a graphic architectural map of the Secretary of State’s election night server layout system.
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- MCM talks about Forbidden Bookshelf (dynamite interview with Peter B. Collins)
- St. Louis cops pick off another citizen, then lie about it (VIDEO)
- This is the way the world ends—not with a bang, but a Happy Meal
- Those robo-cops in Ferguson—and not just there—are out to kill the poor (MUST-READ by Kareem Abdul-Jabbar)
- Detroit protesters win a moratorium on water shutoff, call for probe of vast corruption
- best diaper bag reviews on Prop 89
- Defective Airbag on More Americans think Snowden is a patriot than a traitor
- wine bar lakeland on More Americans think Snowden is a patriot than a traitor
- Jonelle on Did Romney cheat as well as lie?
- Die Woche im Rückspiegel betrachtet | Lars Schall on Forbidden Bookshelf
- Russians offer evidence of Kiev's trigger hand in MH17 downing
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Shooting unarmed black men is a normal thing for US cops, who often get away with it
- Fukushima is still poisoning the world
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Early America
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- Barry Gordon
- Media Matters
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.