Corporate Take Over in Wisconsin
SUNDAY, 10 JULY 2011 07:21 DEE LA COUNT
Corporate Take OverGovernor Walker has an agenda with intricate detail on how to sell off our state assets to the highest bidder, defund our public schools, remove pesky regulations protecting our land and environment, and segregate the wealthy from the poor further by removing the middle class.
Sounds like a conspiracy theory at first glance, I know, but the insurmountable evidence uncovered by the people fighting back against the corporate takeover of our state has shown that ignoring it and discounting it is what our illustrious Governor is counting on.
How much more clear can you get than Walker’s own words? Here they are. Then Milwaukee County Executive Scott Walker is “teasing” the audience about things to come including transferring assets from the county to the state, privatizing services and eliminating county government. He is talking to the same Julia Taylor that sent him the emails outlined in this article by Badger Democracy. The emails can be read here and here. He needed Republicans to fulfill his plan and instill the means to declare municipalities and county government bankrupt and seize the assets for his corporate elite.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- Early America
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Election Defense Alliance
- The International Human Press
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- alias Bruce
- t r u t h o u t
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.