Libya: Connect The Dots—You Get A Giant Dollar Sign
By Russ Baker
In an earlier article, we posed the question, “Why are we in Libya?” We offered some thoughts.
Now, more pieces are falling into place. Those pieces have names of your favorite players: oil companies, banks like Goldman Sachs, and they paint a picture of endless corporate intrigue. The sort that never seems to come out in the corporate media.
Let’s go for a ride.
The Hidden History of the JFK Assassination
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- NYU’s horrific plan for Greenwich Village—and how you can help us STOP it!
- New York City hasn’t had this many homeless children since the Great Depression
- An online auction that will rock your world—and help us save the Village!
- Obama’s TPP is everything that Ronald Reagan ever hoped for
- Japan state secrets bill “approved” by force, as Abe starts new “reign of terror” to keep Fukushima under wraps (7)
- fasdffsd on Craiglist ad seeks “writers to post Right-Wing Comments to social media & news outlets”
- Internet Marketing Agentur 6020 on Private cop organization, linked to DHS, helped plan raids on OWS nationwide
- wombat on What’s the matter with Alabama? Roger Shuler kept in jail indefinitely, paraded into court IN CHAINS
- Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014 :: News … | Save The Pacific Ocean on Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014
- Gus Wynn on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren's petition to halt "fast track" of TPP!
- Iceland, in a peaceful revolution, busts the banksters & throws out its government! (Now THAT's democracy!)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Clear Channel to shut down leftwing talk stations in LA, SF
- Dubai jails a US citizen for posting a comedy video to YouTube #freeshez
- alias Bruce
- The Ostroy Report
- Barry Gordon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- Words of Power
- Talking Points Memo
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Mainstream Baptist
- Early America
- Writers Voice
- t r u t h o u t
- Suburban Guerrilla
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- William Betz
- Media Matters
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.