It Isn’t Journalism: Woeful MSM Coverage of Wisconsin’s Supreme Court Election ‘Recount’
Massive irregularities, e-voting vulnerabilities wholly ignored by corporate media throughout contentious, landmark contest…
By Ernest A. Canning on 6/6/2011 5:30am
Guest blogged by Ernest A. Canning
For nearly two months, The BRAD BLOG has furnished in-depth coverage and analysis of the contentious WI Supreme Court election. Our coverage not only focused on the horse race, but, more vitally, on the vulnerabilities of the Badger State’s e-voting systems, its lack of transparency, massive violations of basic chain-of-custody procedures revealed during the woeful, nearly-month long “recount” process, concluding with the state Government Accountability Board (G.A.B.)’s certification of the election results as “accurate” despite all of the above, and despite never having received the minutes of the Waukesha County “recount,” as mandated by state law.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Mainstream Baptist
- Writers Voice
- Media Channel
- t r u t h o u t
- Online Journal
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- Veterans for Common Sense
- alias Bruce
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Richard Charnin
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Thom Hartmann
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.