Are We on the Brink of Burying Nuke Power Forever? by Harvey Wasserman (& radio debut)
FYI: Harvey Wasserman’s SOLARTOPIA GREEN POWER HOUR
debuts Wednesday, June 15, 8pm EST
Special guests Bob Fitrakis & David Swanson.
Call in at 1-877-932-9766 from 8pm to 9pm EST.
Tune in at TalkTainmentRadio.com
Are we on the brink of burying nuke power forever?
June 15, 2011
This may be the moment history has turned definitively against atomic energy.
To be sure: we are still required to fight hard to bury reactor loan guarantees in the United States. There are parallel struggles in China, Indian, England, France and South Korea.
The great fear is that until every single reactor on this planet is shut, none of us is really safe from another radioactive horror show.
One Comment to “Time to bury nuclear power forever!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Suburban Guerrilla
- William Betz
- The International Human Press
- Richard Charnin
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
- The Ostroy Report
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
- Barry Gordon
- Veterans for Common Sense
- t r u t h o u t
- alias Bruce
- Early America
- Media Channel
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.