1) MOVEMENT TO INVESTIGATE CLARENCE THOMAS GROWS:
2) Jonathan Turley on Clarence Thomas
3) Corrupt Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas?
4) Clarence Thomas Faces Ethics Questions
5) Clarence Thomas crosses ethical line
Tell Congress: Call for a House Judiciary Committee investigation of Clarence Thomas
Nearly 200,000 people have signed our petition calling for the resignation of Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas. And we’re making waves in Washington. Thanks to your activism, momentum is building behind an effort to hold Clarence Thomas accountable for his blatant disregard for the Judicial Code of Conduct.
Just yesterday, Congressman Chris Murphy penned a “dear colleague” letter, asking his fellow Members of Congress to sign on to an urgent request to Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith. This letter, spurred by the recent New York Times expose of Clarence Thomas’ unethical relationship with rightwing funder and activist Harlan Crow, urges the House Judiciary Committee to hold hearings on escalating reports of unethical behavior by Supreme Court Justices.
Tell your representative: Sign Rep. Chris Murphy’s letter asking the House Judiciary Committee to investigate recent actions of Clarence Thomas and to consider extending the Judicial Conference Code of Conduct for all federal judges to members of the U.S. Supreme Court.
One Comment to “Tell the House Judiciary Committee: “Investigate Clarence Thomas!” (5 items + CREDO petition)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- Online Journal
- Media Matters
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Cody Lyon
- History Unfolding
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
- Richard Charnin
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.