Report: Prosser Accused Of Grabbing Fellow Justice By Neck
Prosser Defeated Kloppenburg In April Election
Updated: 1:00 pm CDT June 25, 2011
MADISON, Wis. — Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser grabbed fellow Justice Ann Walsh Bradley around the neck in an argument in her chambers last week, according to three sources cited in in a story written by the Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism and Wisconsin Public Radio.
The report cites unnamed sources that said an argument occurred before the court’s release of a decision last week upholding the publication of a bill that cut nearly all collective bargaining rights of most public employees. During the alleged argument, a physical altercation between Prosser and Bradley occurred in the presence of other justices, the report said.
The report said that Bradley asked Prosser to leave her office and that was when Prosser grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands.
5 Comments to “Prosser “grabbed Bradley by the neck with both hands,” so didn’t he try to STRANGLE her? (Or just CHOKE her?)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Cody Lyon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Early America
- Richard Charnin
- Words of Power
- Democratic Undergroud
- Suburban Guerrilla
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Channel
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- The International Human Press
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.