Bradley Bluntly Accuses Prosser of Assaulting Her
By Crocker Stephenson, Cary Spivak and Patrick Marley, The Milwaukee-Wisconsin Journal Sentinel
26 June 11
While reports up until this point remained largely “unconfirmed,” Justice Ann Walsh Bradley’s direct statement that Justice David Prosser placed her in a “chokehold” leaves no doubt that she is alleging assault. Additionally, several other Justices now confirm that an altercation did take place. — ma/RSN
Justices’ feud gets physical. Prosser, Bradley clashed on eve of union ruling.
Supreme Court Justice Ann Walsh Bradley late Saturday accused fellow Justice David Prosser of putting her in a chokehold during a dispute in her office earlier this month.
“The facts are that I was demanding that he get out of my office and he put his hands around my neck in anger in a chokehold,” Bradley told the Journal Sentinel.
Sources told the Journal Sentinel two very different stories Saturday about what occurred. Some confirmed Bradley’s version. According to others, Bradley charged Prosser, who raised his hands to defend himself and made contact with her neck.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Barry Gordon
- Media Channel
- Words of Power
- Early America
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
- Cody Lyon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Ostroy Report
- Thom Hartmann
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- William Betz
- Richard Charnin
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Matters
- Mainstream Baptist
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.