No dirty texts? What if you want to send your honey a hot little reminiscence, or a dirty joke?
Sorry, Apple won’t allow it.
Now Apple wants to block iPhone users from filming live events with their smartphone
By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
Last updated at 1:27 PM on 16th June 2011
* Holding up an iPhone will trigger infra-red sensors installed at the venue
* These instruct the device to shut down its camera
The days of filming a live concert or sporting event on your iPhone may soon be a distant memory.
Apple is developing software that will sense when a smartphone user is trying to record a live event, and then switch off the device’s camera.
Anybody holding up their iPhone will find it triggers infra-red sensors installed at the venue.
One Comment to “Apple to block iPhone users from filming live events (and plans also to block “sexting”)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tens of thousands turning out for Bernie Sanders
- How Donald Trump will raise the profile of the White House
- How the players at the (so-called) Robin Hood Foundation want to make us even poorer
- British Special Forces “dressed up as ISIS rebels” fight Assad in Syria
- Citigroup facing federal probe over student loans
- Don’t buy these products from Koch Industries! on
- Wisconsin to buy “all new voting machines”—and Koch/Walker will go on “winning” there FOREVER! on
- Please SIGN Elizabeth Warren’s petition to halt “fast track” of TPP! on
- 2nd Amendment was devised to keep Americans in chains on
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer on
- NY Fed moving to Chicago, Feds stocking up on ammo, NORAD hunkering down: What's up?
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Eight BIG PROBLEMS with the "case" against Assange (MUST-READ by Naomi Wolf)
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- Online Journal
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Barry Gordon
- alias Bruce
- Election Defense Alliance
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Channel
- Richard Charnin
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.