GAB response shows inability to conduct impartial recount, investigation
MAY 2, 2011
As the anomalies in the Wisconsin Supreme Court election recount continue to add up, the reaction from the Government Accountability Board proves Joanne Kloppenburg’s assertion – they are too close to the people and process to remain impartial. Since the first day of counting in Waukesha county alone, there have been issues with chain of custody and ballot conditions. The Kloppenburg campaign has logged irregularities in the following counties:
Waukesha – From the first day, there have been multipe bags with missing numbers, seals broken, mismatched numbers, and unsigned tags. This includes an “overfilled” bag with a damaged seal, no number, and a hole large enough to put an adult hand in.
Clark – One of the touch screen machines was missing the tape used to tally ballots. The manufacturer had to be contacted to acquire a new tape, to “recount” the ballots – even though no previous record exists to compare against.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- The Ostroy Report
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Early America
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
- Thom Hartmann
- Election Defense Alliance
- Talking Points Memo
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.