Why did Obama leave Bush/Cheney’s DoJ intact, allowing most of those fiercely
partisan US Attorneys to keep pushing that regime’s agenda? And how come
Democrats have not insisted that Obama do what other presidents routinely do on
taking over from the other side, and flush that side’s team from the DoJ?
Whatever reason he may have for letting all those Busheviks stay on, Obama must
be pushed to get them out of there—especially those who, astoundingly, are still
trying to destroy Don Siegelman.
Let’s put it simply: If Obama keeps those pitbulls at the DoJ, and lets them keep on
persecuting Siegelman, it must mean that he made some kind of deal with—and/or
has some reason to be frightened of—Karl Rove. Either that, or it’s just that he could
not care less about the rank injustice of this case.
Neither reason is acceptable.
Please check out this petition, act on it, and circulate it.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Early America
- Cody Lyon
- Words of Power
- History Unfolding
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Media Channel
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Media Matters
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Mainstream Baptist
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.