From Gianni Ortiz:
This series of podcasts is a lecture Dr. Don Huber gave in Creighton, Nebraska in March 2011. It is the most complete presentation of his research I have heard, with vast implications not just for the global food web but perhaps for the very web of life itself. After listening to this lecture, and in light of the unconditional release of RR Alfalfa, it is even more shocking that the USDA has bestowed upon Monsanto the right to police itself while high quality milk and backyard chicken operations are so highly regulated, banned and/or raided that it makes it difficult or impossible for many families to be able to eat the foods of their choice from local producers.
There is an effort underway to raise funds to conduct the independent research necessary to further document the effects of GMOs and companion herbicides on our animals, our soils, our water and ourselves. If you would like to financially support moving this crucial work forward with a tax deductible contribution, please contact Howard Vlieger of Verity Farms via email, firstname.lastname@example.org. Howard is a close ally of Dr. Huber’s and will be able to channel all inquiries properly.
Thanks very much for your help and for sharing this with those who believe this long overdue research needs to be done now and these facts exposed.
Land Stewardship Program
Dr. Don Huber, Creighton, Nebraska, March 2011
More on GMOs:
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- alias Bruce
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Talking Points Memo
- Cody Lyon
- The Rude Pudit
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- William Betz
- The International Human Press
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.