Disclaimer at the request of Velvet Revolution/Protect Our Elections: The subject line for this post — “How many votes did Prosser steal? We need YOU to help decide if Joanne Kloppenburg should sue!” — is mine alone, not VR/POE’s.
From Emily Levy:
As you may know, I’ve been heavily involved in the election integrity work around the WI Supreme Court race. Thanks for all the info you’ve been sending to your list about that!
In the next few days, we need a cadre of people to help with a very specific project: reading the minutes (the official record) of the recount from all 72 counties. Do you think some of your readers would help with this? JoAnne Kloppenburg has until Monday to decide whether or not to seek a judicial review. We need people who can commit at least three hours to this project between now and Saturday, so we can pull together their findings and get them to the campaign in time to inform their decision.
We’re trying to document that enough votes were affected by irregularities to call the outcome of the election into question and indicate the need for judicial review. How are we doing that? By going through the minutes (official record) of the recounts for as many counties as possible, documenting the number of votes affected by each irregularity. There are over 3,500 pages of minutes total and only a few days to do this. And Waukesha’s mountain of minutes hasn’t even been made available yet!
Can you help read some of these minutes? It’s very interesting work, and the instructions are laid out about what to look for and what to do with what you find. If you can spend three hours or more (more is preferable!) between now and Saturday, we need your help. If you know others who can help, that’d be fantastic, too. We’re coordinating the work so that we use the volunteers’ time efficiently.
To sign up, email emily(at)velvetrevolution.us. Tell us approximately how much time you have and we’ll assign you a count and email you the instructions and the spreadsheet to paste your findings into.
Thank you in advance for any help you can offer, whether volunteering yourself or finding others who can volunteer.
for Velvet Revolution/Protect Our Elections
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- William Betz
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Talking Points Memo
- Early America
- alias Bruce
- Election Defense Alliance
- Democratic Undergroud
- Thom Hartmann
- The Ostroy Report
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Matters
- Richard Charnin
- Media Channel
- History Unfolding
- Barry Gordon
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.