John Edwards likely to face indictment over campaign violations: Reports
By IB Times Staff Reporter
Two-time Democratic presidential candidate John Edwards is likely to face an indictment for using campaign donations to conceal an extra-marital affair and love child, ABC News reported on late Tuesday.
Sources said that the Department of Justice has given the green signal for Edwards’ prosecution. The former North Carolina Senator has been informed of the major development that would occur in the next two weeks. It could be an indictment or perhaps a plea deal.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Where the money goes at NYU
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- The Ostroy Report
- t r u t h o u t
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- History Unfolding
- Media Matters
- Barry Gordon
- Cody Lyon
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- alias Bruce
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- Talking Points Memo
- Words of Power
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.