From Richard Charnin (whose full summary of the WI recount, with historical background, is at
Analyze national and state presidential elections. It is a comprehensive, yet easy-to-use spreadsheet that runs in the Google “Cloud”. Excel is not required – anyone can run it.
View tables and a trend graph of state and national Exit Poll and True Vote discrepancies from the recorded vote.
Wisconsin vs. Oregon
1988-2008 Presidential elections
The average Democratic recorded margin was 5.5% in Wisconsin and 6.3% in Oregon.
Note how closely the WI and OR recorded shares match in each election.
In 2004, Kerry had a 2.4% lower recorded vote share in WI than the exit poll. Wonder why? HAVA drink.
Wisconsin: Russ Finegold, a well-regarded progressive incumbent, lost re-election by 52-47%.
Oregon: Ron Wyden, a well-regarded progressive incumbent, won re-election by 57-41%.
That is a 21% net difference in margin.
Wyden’s winning margin matched Obama in Oregon.
2008 Presidential Election vs. 2011 Wisconsin Supreme Court Election
Prosser leads by 7,000 out of nearly 1.5 million votes.
In 2008, Obama had 56.2% of the recorded vote, a 415,000 vote margin out of nearly 3 million votes.
Considering the heavy union turnout, how did Kloppenburg’s vote share decline by 6.5% from Obama’s?
Kloppenburg did better than Obama in 10 small counties (total 50,000 votes) but worse in 10 large counties (550,000 votes).
In Milwaukee County, Obama had 67.3%, Kloppenburg 56.4% of 229,000 votes. Why the 10.9% decline?
In Waukesha County, Obama had 36.6%, Kloppenburg 26.2% of 125,000 votes. Why the 10.4% decline?
In Waukesha, McCain defeated Obama by 59,813 votes out of 233,435 recorded.
Prosser defeated Kloppenburg by a nearly identical 59,505 votes out of just 125,070.
Quite a gain.
Amazing: 50 Consecutive Prosser Base Hits
A recount observer claimed that there were 50 consecutive ballots for Prosser in Verona, a city in which Kloppenburg had 75%.
If true, it is absolute mathematical proof of fraud.
The simple probability calculation:
Prob = 0.25 ^ 50 or 1 in 1,267,650,600,228,230,000,000,000,000,000 !!!
The probability is the same as that of a baseball player with a .250 BA getting 50 consecutive base hits.
The all-time record for consecutive base hits in major league baseball history is 12. Walt Dropo of the Boston Red Sox did it back in 1950.
There has never been anything close to 50 consecutive base hits. It has never happened – and never will.
The 50 consecutive Prosser ballots could not have happened by accident.
There you go. So what is the explanation? So how did it happen?
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Online Journal
- Writers Voice
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Richard Charnin
- The International Human Press
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Barry Gordon
- Media Channel
- Democratic Undergroud
- History Unfolding
- The Rude Pudit
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Words of Power
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.