Here’s some essential background stuff, from Brad Friedman, on Karl Rove’s theft of Don Siegelman’s re-election as AL governor in 2002:
When GOP needed 7000+ votes to steal Don Siegelman’s governorship, they found them OVERNIGHT!
in a machine they then erased.
Terry McAuliffe let them get away with it as it was apparent to some of us that he never had any interest in securing 2002, 2003, or 2004 for Dem candidates and voters.
Wisconsin doesn’t look like Florida. It looks A LOT like Alabama.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Thom Hartmann
- William Betz
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- Richard Charnin
- Media Matters
- Election Defense Alliance
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Cody Lyon
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.