United We Count!
CAN WE USE WISCONSIN TO FINALLY BLOW THE WHOLE THING OPEN?
Your Support is Needed
Dear Friends And Colleagues Who Have Joined Our Fight For Transparent Vote-Counting:
What the news is finally reporting about Wisconsin’s April 5th election is but an iceberg tip, a microcosm of a large arsenal of such tactics to manipulate vote counts that have been, and continue to be, deployed all over the nation with increasing sophistication since at least 2000. The media has finally picked up on this one.
Election Defense Alliance is directly in the center of strategizing and acting to get the FULL story uncovered-and released to the public. But this won’t happen without a full court press-gathering and analyzing facts and data, making sure it gets to the key players, knocking and hammering on doors until they open-in short, a maximum and sustained effort and a tremendous amount of work.
We need your help with financial support. We have not turned to you for such help for a long time. This is a critical time. This may be our opportunity to finally get the full story out to the American people. Please do all you can.
EDA is a sponsored project of International Humanities Center, a 501(c)(3) organization, so your donations are tax-deductible.
Write your checks to: IHC/ Election Defense Alliance
Mail your checks to: Election Defense Alliance
c/o International Humanities Center
860 Via de la Paz, Suite B-1
Pacific Palisades, CA 90272
Or donate online at: ihcenter.org/groups/electiondefensealliance
Jonathan Simon, Executive Director
Sally Castleman, National Chairperson
PS. EDA is in need of help with our Facebook and Twitter presence. Can you contribute to EDA’s important work by becoming our Social Media Coordinator? If so, please write to sallyc@ElectionDefenseAlliance.org. Thank you!
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Words of Power
- William Betz
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Matters
- Early America
- Media Channel
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- t r u t h o u t
- Richard Charnin
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- Talking Points Memo
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.