Good question–one of many that need answers NOW, before (more) evidence gets shredded or deleted.
Why Did it Take so Long
Posted Saturday April 9, 2011 4 hours, 37 minutes ago
Courtesy of MotherJones.com
Madison, Wis. (WHBL-Learfield) – Robert Kraig with Citizen Action of Wisconsin says the U.S. Attorney’s Office should step in to review what happened in Waukesha County and why it took nearly two days for the Waukesha county clerk to release information about the error. Citizen Action wants an independent investigation. Kraig says the longer officials wait to intervene, the greater the chance that crucial evidence could be lost or destroyed. He says there are far too many questions about how votes from Brookfield were accidentally left out of unofficial results and failing to take action could leave half of the state wondering if the election was just stolen.
2 Comments to “Why did it take two days for Kathy Nickolaus to “explain” her “error”?”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Barry Gordon
- Early America
- The Rude Pudit
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Words of Power
- Democratic Undergroud
- Veterans for Common Sense
- William Betz
- Cody Lyon
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
- t r u t h o u t
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.