“Steal back,” eh? Interesting choice of words.
How typical is this? The only ones who scream about election fraud are those who perpetrate it on a massive scale. Indeed, they wouldn’t even be there if they hadn’t stolen (and concocted) votes; and yet they scream that those they’ve robbed intend to rob them.
Meanwhile, the other ones–the ones who’ve been ripped off–just sit there, never warning that the thieves might try (again) to rob them. (They can’t warn that the thieves might try again, because they can’t or won’t acknowledge that the thieves have struck repeatedly before.)
So what we have in the US today is a fringe party of projective psychopaths who keep attacking, and defeating, a much larger and yet weaker party of (they must be) masochists in deep denial–the former acting like the latter’s victims (even though they’re covered with the latter’s blood).
What will it take to snap those victims out of it? In this case, a proper statewide recount, at the very least.
Gov. Walker Vows: Unions Won’t Steal Prosser Election Win
Sunday, 10 Apr 2011 06:22 PM
By David A. Patten and Ashley Martella
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is vowing to Newsmax readers that organized labor will not steal back the dramatic come-from-behind victory of Supreme Court Justice David Prosser even if unions end up paying for a recount.
In an exclusive interview with Newsmax — part of a national tour to drum up national support for his dramatic fight against public union power in Wisconsin — the Republican governor says there is no way any legitimate recount would result in a victory for Prosser’s liberal opponent.
But that doesn’t remove the threat. Under Wisconsin law organized labor can get a recount if they’re woking to pay for it. Walker says unions hope to replicate in Wisconsin “what was pulled off with Senator [Al] Franken in Minnesota.” He promises, though, that Republicans will be on guard against any post-election ballot shenanigans.
13 Comments to “Walker accidentally vows that unions won’t “steal back” Prosser’s victory!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Election Defense Alliance
- Richard Charnin
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- Thom Hartmann
- History Unfolding
- Talking Points Memo
- Media Matters
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.