Tax the Super Rich now or face a revolution
By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
SAN LUIS OBISPO, Calif. (MarketWatch) – Yes, tax the Super Rich. Tax them now. Before the other 99% rise up, trigger a new American Revolution, a meltdown and the Great Depression 2.
Revolutions build over long periods – to critical mass, a flash point. Then they ignite suddenly, unpredictably.
Like Egypt, started on a young Google executive’s Facebook page. Then it goes viral, raging uncontrollably.
Can’t be stopped. Here in America the set-up is our nation’s pervasive “Super-Rich Delusion.”
One Comment to “Tax the Super-Rich NOW–or face a revolution!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Thom Hartmann
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- alias Bruce
- Media Matters
- William Betz
- Words of Power
- Online Journal
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Mainstream Baptist
- Media Channel
- t r u t h o u t
- The Ostroy Report
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.