Hey, why not 70,000? 140,000? 7 MILLION?
What’s the difference? No one’s really counting anyway.
14,000 Wisconsin Supreme Court Votes In Brookfield Not Reported Earlier
WISCONSINREPORT.COM (04/08/2011) – The statewide canvass currently underway in 72 counties has provided several swings back and forth in the vote totals for the Wisconsin Supreme Court race. But a revelation announced yesterday afternoon in Waukesha County, where they say they found 14,000 votes that were accidentaly not reported, may be a game changer. The Kloppenburg campaign manager wants documentation of the discrepancy. Meanwhile, the county Dems Vice Chair is satisfied.
Thursday, Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nikolaus released the official numbers showing incumbent Justice David Prosser received 92,263 votes in the county, while his challenger Joanne Kloppenburg had 32,758. That netted Prosser 7,582 votes when compared to the initial tally reported Tuesday night.
4 Comments to “So, it wasn’t 7,000+ votes for Prosser. It was 14,000!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- t r u t h o u t
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- Talking Points Memo
- Writers Voice
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Media Matters
- Media Channel
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- History Unfolding
- Thom Hartmann
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Online Journal
- Mainstream Baptist
- Democratic Undergroud
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Richard Charnin
- Evil GOP Bastards
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.