Why? Because “they’ve defected from the Church’s faith.” Planned Parenthood “advocates contraception,” explains the prelate. “And of course abortion is an abominable crime.”
OK. So would Bishop Bruskewitz also deny communion to his brethren who’ve raped little boys?
Nebraska bishop: No communion for Planned Parenthood supporters
By Eric W. Dolan
Support for the reproductive health care provider Planned Parenthood continues to be a contentious issue for Catholic groups and bishops.
According to Bishop Fabian Bruskewitz of Lincoln, Nebraska, Catholic lawmakers who support Planned Parenthood should be denied Communion “because they’ve defected from the Church’s faith.”
“It advocates contraception,” Bruskewitz told LifeSiteNews . “In its origins, from Margaret Sanger, it concentrates on racism. It believes certain races are inferior. It has certainly a eugenic aspect to it – extermination of people who are considered unfit to live, a la Nazis.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Two more on why Flynn went down...
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- Thom Hartmann
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Mainstream Baptist
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Talking Points Memo
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
- The International Human Press
- Election Defense Alliance
- The Ostroy Report
- Words of Power
- Media Matters
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Online Journal
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.