And while we’re on the subject of strong language, check this out:
“‘There is a history of secrecy and partisanship surrounding the Waukesha County Clerk and there remain unanswered questions,’ Scot Ross, director of the liberal group One Wisconsin Now, said in a statement.”
“Unanswered questions”! Man, that is one fiery liberal group!
David Prosser, JoAnne Kloppenburg Face Unexpected Twist In Wisconsin Supreme Court Election
CARRIE ANTLFINGER 04/ 7/11 08:04 PM ET
“There is a history of secrecy and partisanship surrounding the Waukesha County Clerk and there remain unanswered questions,” Scot Ross, director of the liberal group One Wisconsin Now, said in a statement.
WAUKESHA, Wis. – A conservative incumbent surged to a commanding lead in Wisconsin’s hotly contested Supreme Court election Thursday, after a predominantly GOP county’s clerk announced she had incorrectly entered vote totals in the race seen as a referendum on Republican Gov. Scott Walker’s divisive union rights law.
Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus said more than 14,000 votes weren’t reported to The Associated Press on Tuesday due to “human error.”
“This is not a case of extra votes or extra ballots being found,” Nickolaus said. “This is human error, which I apologize for.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Media Channel
- Thom Hartmann
- The Rude Pudit
- Cody Lyon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- History Unfolding
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.