ProtectOurElections.org Calls for Department of Justice Investigation into Vote Count Irregularities in Waukesha County, Wisconsin
WASHINGTON, April 8, 2011 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ — In a stunning development Thursday, 14,315 votes in Tuesday’s election for Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice were added to the vote total for Waukesha County, the argest Republican-dominated county in Wisconsin, netting 7,582 additional votes for incumbent Justice David Prosser. The additional votes give Prosser the victory in the heated race for the high court. As of Tuesday, challenger JoAnne Kloppenburg had been ahead in the race, according to totals compiled by the Associated Press. These new votes will reverse the election result and add new financial burdens for any recount. ProtectOurElections.org now calls for an immediate Department of Justice investigation and impoundment of all voting machines, computer equipment, ballots, memory cards and other evidence in order to verify a fair vote count in Waukesha County. This investigation must include a review of all communications including emails and telephone records between Waukesha County Clerk Kathy Nickolaus, others in the Waukesha clerk’s office, and all outside persons and interested parties to the election dispute.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Thom Hartmann
- Richard Charnin
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The International Human Press
- Cody Lyon
- Barry Gordon
- The Rude Pudit
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- Media Matters
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- History Unfolding
- Early America
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.