Indiana Official Reportedly Advised Scott Walker To Stage A Phony Violent Attack By Union Supporters
During the intense public battle with public employee unions last month, Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (R) received an intriguing email from an admirer claiming to be a deputy prosecutor from Indiana. The email suggested that Walker should fake an attack on himself, in order to create sympathy for his cause and damage the reputation of the unions. The Wisconsin Center for Investigative Journalism has the email:
I’ve been involved in GOP politics here in Indiana for 18 years, and I think that the situation
in WI presents a good opportunity for what’s called a “false flag” operation. If you could
employ an associate who pretends to be sympathetic to the unions’ cause to physically
attack you (or even use a firearm against you), you could discredit the public unions. Currently,
the media is painting the union protest as a democratic uprising and failing to mention the role
of the DNC and unbrella union organizations in the protest. Employing a false flag operation
would assist in undercutting any support that the media may be creating in favor of the unions.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Media Matters
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- Media Channel
- Evil GOP Bastards
- History Unfolding
- Suburban Guerrilla
- alias Bruce
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
- Election Defense Alliance
- William Betz
- Early America
- Democratic Undergroud
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.