Kasich Policy Director:
Our budget tomorrow has virtually nothing to do with
the projected budget deficit
by MODERNESQUIRE on MARCH 14, 2011
The Columbus Dispatch may have unknowingly reported the biggest political story of the year.
Kasich’s budget and the tough measures it calls for has virtually nothing to do with the projected $8 billion deficit (which most people are finally realizing is overstated.)
The Dispatch reports that most of what is going to be in Kasich’s budget has been planned by Kasich and his closest political allies as early as January 2008.
One Comment to “Ohio cuts have NOTHING TO DO with budget deficits, Kasich deputy admits”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- The International Human Press
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- Election Defense Alliance
- Mainstream Baptist
- Democratic Undergroud
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- t r u t h o u t
- Writers Voice
- alias Bruce
- Media Matters
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Online Journal
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.