Priebus’ Republican National Committee:
A Wholly Owned Subsidiary of Koch’s Americans for Prosperity?
The new RNC chair Reince Priebus, implicated in Americans for Prosperity’s voter-caging scandal, carried a lot of water for the Koch-led group in Wisconsin. Now he’s rewarded.
AlterNet | By Adele M. Stan
To the casual political observer, Reince Priebus, the newly elected chairman of the Republican National Committee, seemed to come out of nowhere. But to Wisconsin progressives, Priebus is known as the state Republican Party operative who allegedly tried to suppress the votes of minorities and students in both the recent midterm congressional elections and the 2008 presidential election — in apparent coordination with David Koch’s Americans For Prosperity.
2 Comments to “What got Walker into office? Was it the people of Wisconsin, or ELECTION FRAUD?”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Media Matters
- Cody Lyon
- Online Journal
- The Ostroy Report
- The Rude Pudit
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Early America
- The International Human Press
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- alias Bruce
- Writers Voice
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Thom Hartmann
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Democratic Undergroud
- Richard Charnin
- Barry Gordon
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Election Defense Alliance
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.