Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas Falsified 20 Years Of Financial Disclosure Forms
Help Us Hold Him Accountable–Sign Our Letters To Congress And The Department Of Justice
We learned two weeks ago that Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas had falsely stated on his Financial Disclosure forms that his wife had no non-investment income from 2003-2009. In fact, she had received a salary of at least $100,000 each year from the conservative Heritage Foundation. Therefore, on January 24th, our attorney Kevin Zeese wrote a letter to the Department of Justice asking that Justice Thomas be prosecuted for making false statements. The next day, we received his amended filings which showed that he had actually falsified 20 years of disclosure forms beginning in 1989 during his initial Supreme Court nomination process. We then issued a press release calling for his impeachment and an audit of every decision he has been involved with to determine if his false information undermined the fairness of the cases.
Attorney Kevin Zeese gave us a short interview explaining our campaign to hold Justice Thomas accountable and why it is such a big deal. Check it out here on YouTube. He explained that others have been prosecuted for similar conduct and that the failure to disclose information deprived litigants of their right to ask Justice Thomas to disqualify himself from hearing their cases. He pointed out that Virginia Thomas benefitted from two controversial 5-4 decisions, Bush v Gore and Citizens United.
We will be filing a formal complaint on Monday with the D.C. Bar Disciplinary Board to disbar Justice Thomas for his unethical and criminal conduct.
For updates on this developing story, visit ProtectOurElections.Org
Remember- We are not supported by big money corporate donors. We rely on small donors like you to help us fight the good fight. Please take a moment and make a donation of at least $10 here.
2 Comments to “Let’s get Clarence Thomas off the bench (and then some)!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Writers Voice
- Online Journal
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Ostroy Report
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- alias Bruce
- History Unfolding
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- t r u t h o u t
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.