Here’s a Facebook page on boycotting Koch products:
And here is a much longer list of things we should stop buying:
- Stainmaster Carpet
- Dense Armor Drywall and Decking
- ToughArmor Gypsum board
- ToughArmor Gypsum board
- Georgia pacific Plytanium Plywood
- Densglass sheathing
- G/P Industrial plasters (some products used by a lot of crafters)-
- Arts & Crafts Plaster
- Dental Plaster
- General Purpose Plaster
- Glass-reinforced Gypsum (GRG)
- Industrial Tooling Plaster
- Investment Casting Plaster
- Medical Plaster
- Metal Casting Plaster
- Pottery Plaster
- FibreStrong Rim board
- G/P Lam board
- Blue Ribbon OSB Rated Sheathing
- Blue Ribbon Sub-floor
- DryGuard Enhanced OSB
- Nautilus Wall Sheathing
- Thermostat OSB Radiant Barrier Sheathing
- Broadspan Engineered Wood Products
- XJ 85 I-Joists
- FireDefender Banded Cores
- FireDefender FS
- FireDefender Mineral Core
- Hardboard and Thin MDF including Auto Hardboard,Perforated Hardboard and Thin MDF
- Wood Fiberboard -
- Commercial Roof Fiberboard
- Hushboard Sound Deadening Board
- Regular Fiberboard Sheathing
- Structural Fiberboard Sheathing
- COMFOREL® fiberfill
- COOLMAX® fabric
- CORDURA® fabric
- DACRON® fiber
- POLYSHIELD® resin
- SOLARMAX® fabric
- SOMERELLE® bedding products
- STAINMASTER® carpet
- SUPPLEX® fabric
- TACTEL® fiber
- TACTESSE® carpet fiber
- TERATE® polyols
- TERATHANE® polyether glycol
- THERMOLITE® fabric
- PHENREZ® resin
- POLARGUARD® fiber and
- LYCRA® fiber
4 Comments to “Here are many MORE things NOT to buy from Koch…”
CONSPIRACY THEORY IN AMERICA
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Now you see it, soon you won’t: Welcome to the memory hole
- Guardian has published only 1% of what Snowden gave them
- CIA’s contra/cocaine scheme was a REAL conspiracy, not a “theory”
- What’s the matter with Alabama? Roger Shuler kept in jail indefinitely, paraded into court IN CHAINS
- Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- wombat on What’s the matter with Alabama? Roger Shuler kept in jail indefinitely, paraded into court IN CHAINS
- Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014 :: News … | Save The Pacific Ocean on Fukushima’s toxic ocean plume will reach US waters in 2014
- Gus Wynn on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Robin Roland on Score one (at last) for the Election Integrity movement!
- Julie on Does Rachel Maddow lay off MSNBC sponsors?
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- CIA's contra/cocaine scheme was a REAL conspiracy, not a "theory"
- Here are many MORE things NOT to buy from Koch...
- Iceland got over the recession fast—by jailing the banksters, and bailing out the people
- Now you see it, soon you won't: Welcome to the memory hole
- alias Bruce
- Early America
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Talking Points Memo
- The Ostroy Report
- Democratic Undergroud
- History Unfolding
- Election Defense Alliance
- Cody Lyon
- Media Channel
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Writers Voice
- t r u t h o u t
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Mainstream Baptist
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Words of Power
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.