First, check out this video from Protect Our Elections:
Then check this out:
Clarence Thomas Is Trying to Get Away with a Felony
by Legal Schnauzer
Many news outlets that have reported on U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas’ failure to disclose his wife’s income are portraying the allegations as, at most, a misdemeanor.
But as we have reported here at Legal Schnauzer, and now is being reported by protectourelections.org, Thomas’ actions would amount to a felony if proven in a court of law. In fact, Protect Our Elections (POE) cites several cases where individuals have faced prosecution under the felony statute, the same one that Thomas apparently is trying to skirt by amending disclosure forms going back 20 years.
POE also is reporting that Virginia Thomas, the justice’s wife, is part of an outfit called Liberty Consulting Inc., which appears to be a front organization for conservative interests who have issues before the Supreme Court.
One Comment to “Clarence Thomas is trying to get away with a felony–and so is Mrs. Thomas!”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- alias Bruce
- Thom Hartmann
- Online Journal
- Evil GOP Bastards
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Channel
- Early America
- Talking Points Memo
- The International Human Press
- Democratic Undergroud
- Words of Power
- Richard Charnin
- The Rude Pudit
- History Unfolding
- William Betz
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Writers Voice
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.