SC Republican Commodities Broker Uses FOIA to Investigate Electronic Voting
By Joan Brunwasser
My guest is South Carolina commodities broker, Frank Heindel. Welcome to OpEdNews. But we’re not here to discuss pork bellies, orange juice, or the vagaries of the market today. I’d like to talk about your interest and concern about our elections. Can you tell our readers how you first became interested in this topic?
Technically, I am a grain trader – predominantly trading in corn, soybeans and wheat.
I first became interested in our voting machines after the Ohio EVEREST report was released in December 2007, which detailed how the iVotronic machines were unsuitable to be using for safe, reliable elections. After Alvin Greene won, I figured it was time to roll up my sleeves and try to understand what was really happening. I like Carl Sagan’s quote about extraordinary claims requiring extraordinary evidence so I dove in, looking for all the evidence I was legally entitled to view. I have always been skeptical of any type of claims derived from black boxes, whether from commodity futures trading schemes, or economists’ claims of outlandish numbers of jobs being created.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- alias Bruce
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- t r u t h o u t
- The International Human Press
- The Ostroy Report
- Richard Charnin
- William Betz
- Barry Gordon
- Democratic Undergroud
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Matters
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.