Whistleblower Says: Obama’s DoJ Declares War on Whistleblowers
By Andrew Kreig
Dana Jill Simpson, the Alabama attorney who stepped forward in 2007 to provide sworn evidence
on how her fellow Republicans were framing Democratic former Gov. Don Siegelman on corruption charges, today released a statement saying that President Obama’s Department of Justice has declared a “war on whistleblowers.”
Simpson gave my Justice Integrity Project and OpEd News contributor Roger Shuler of Alabama’s Legal Schnauzer her statement for release first to OpEd News, the main outlet for several previous opinion columns she has written.
“We are getting dangerously close to becoming a “Dictator Democracy’ where even our thoughts
can get us in trouble,” wrote Simpson, “and anything we do to bring truth to our citizens can get us thrown in jail.”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Election Defense Alliance
- Cody Lyon
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Thom Hartmann
- Writers Voice
- Democratic Undergroud
- alias Bruce
- The International Human Press
- Words of Power
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Early America
- Barry Gordon
- Talking Points Memo
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- The Existentialist Cowboy
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.