I support the demands of Brazilian civil society and urge you to defend the Amazon and its people and stop the Belo Monte Dam Complex.
- President of Brazil, Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva
- President-elect of Brazil, Dilma Rousseff
- President of the Brazilian National Development Bank (BNDES), Luciano Coutinho
- President of Eletrobras, José Antonio Muniz Lopes
- President of the Norte Energia Consortium, Carlos Nascimento
- Minister of Mines and Energy, Márcio Zimmermann
- Minister of the Environment, Izabella Teixeira
- Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources (IBAMA), Abelardo Bayma Azevedo
CREDO Action from Working Assets
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Cody Lyon
- History Unfolding
- Mainstream Baptist
- alias Bruce
- Suburban Guerrilla
- William Betz
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Words of Power
- Richard Charnin
- Online Journal
- Veterans for Common Sense
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- t r u t h o u t
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.