NEW YORK CITY
McNally Jackson Bookstore, 52 Prince St. (b/t Lafayette & Mulberry), NYC.
With Mark Crispin Miller.
Johns Hopkins Barnes & Noble, 3330 St. Paul Street, Baltimore, MD 21218, (410) 662-5850
Pledge of Resistance Baltimore
Voters for Peace
Progressive Democrats of America/Maryland
Generations for Peace and Democracy
DETAILS and FLYER:
Busboys and Poets, 5th and K Streets NW
Democracy for Montgomery County
Marc Steiner Show
Montgomery County Progressive Alliance
Progressive Democrats of America
PDA – Maryland
PDA – Virginia
Washington Peace Center
VFP Prosecute War Criminals Working Group
Peace Action Montgomery
DETAILS and FLYER:
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- Writers Voice
- Richard Charnin
- Democratic Undergroud
- Mainstream Baptist
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
- Online Journal
- Words of Power
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- alias Bruce
- Talking Points Memo
- Barry Gordon
- William Betz
- Thom Hartmann
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- The International Human Press
- Media Matters
- The Rude Pudit
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.