From Jeremy Hubbell:
Good post yesterday on the pollsters in MN. Here’s two more with the first piece = the stakes.
Dayton won, BUT if the recount is in doubt for long enough, then PAWLENTY (who has eyes on the presidency) will get to set the budget and deny MN participation in a Medicaid expansion (which everyone here wants – meaning the hospitals, etc. – but tea partiers don’t).
Now, second piece below: They are bringing in the courts to – get this – make sure the number of votes match the voters – that’s right. To make sure voting fraud did not happen and thus add a layer of delay to the recount…
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Democrats are partying like it’s 1952, and they’re Republicans—or Birchers.
- Two more on why Flynn went down…
- Why they made Trump dump Flynn (and what about Obama?)
- What news out of Japan is “fit to print,” according to the New York Times? Their choice could make you sick…
- On “killers” working for OUR government, Trump spoke the truth—and our “free press” freaked out…
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Democrats are partying like it's 1952, and they're Republicans—or Birchers.
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Two things that never happened: "the Bowling Green massacre," and "Russia's invasion of Ukraine"
- Local sheriff wanted Phillip Marshall's home professionally cleaned after the murder
- The International Human Press
- Mainstream Baptist
- Online Journal
- Words of Power
- t r u t h o u t
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Media Channel
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Democratic Undergroud
- Barry Gordon
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Thom Hartmann
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- The Rude Pudit
- Election Defense Alliance
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- The Ostroy Report
- Media Matters
- alias Bruce
- Richard Charnin
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.