—– Forwarded Message —-
From: “John Burton, CADem.org”
Sent: Sat, November 6, 2010 9:12:06 PM
Subject: The Kamala Harris Campaign for Attorney General needs our help.
The Kamala Harris campaign for attorney general needs our help.
The polls have closed and with 100% of the precincts reporting its now clear that Harris not only came from behind to close the gap with her opponent Steve Cooley but that the final count is much closer than anyone anticipated.
Right now over 1 million vote-by-mail and provisional ballots have yet to be counted. There is a
great deal of work to be done over the next few days to ensure the integrity of the vote canvass process and that’s where you come in.
The Harris campaign needs people throughout California to help monitor the ballot count. They will take as much time as you’re willing to give, and you will be asked you to travel as far as you’re willing to go to help us and the Harris campaign cover every corner of California for Kamala!
Volunteers are currently being trained and dispatched all over the state so that the campaign can
have a strong and positive presence in every last Election office. We can use everyone’s help; attorneys, law students and those with legal knowledge are particularly helpful. And please let us know if you have experience monitoring votes.
SIGN UP NOW: http://www.tinyurl.com/KDHVolunteerInfo
QUESTIONS? Email the Field Team at VoteCount@kamalaharris.org.
Your support has made the difference so far, please help us for one final push.
Peace and Friendship,
Paid for by the California Democratic Party
1401 21st Street, Suite 200, Sacramento CA 95811
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate committee.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- History Unfolding
- Online Journal
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- t r u t h o u t
- Early America
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Words of Power
- Writers Voice
- The Rude Pudit
- The Ostroy Report
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- William Betz
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.