Within hours, a whopping 175,000 people signed our petition telling MSNBC to end their suspension of Keith Olbermann for giving a few contributions to Democratic candidates — and to put him back on the air NOW.
Our petition was covered by The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, NPR, AP, Huffington Post, and others. Michael Moore and a Daily Show co-founder posted it on Twitter.
And Rachel Maddow said on her show that MSNBC was feeling the public outrage. Please add your voice to our effective campaign. Click here — then tell others.
As Rachel Maddow said last night, everyone knows Keith is progressive. But she pointed out that unlike Keith, FOX anchors actually campaign for and fundraise for right-wing candidates. Rachel called for Keith to be put back on the air.
Then tell your friends. Thanks for being a bold progressive.
— Julia Rosen, Jason Rosenbaum, Michael Snook, and the PCCC team
Paid for by the Progressive Change Campaign Committee PAC (www.BoldProgressives.org) and not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee. Contributions to the PCCC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes.
2 Comments to “ADD YOUR NAME for Keith Olbermann…”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- Update on the strange death of Nancy Schaefer
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Words of Power
- Cody Lyon
- Mainstream Baptist
- Writers Voice
- Early America
- History Unfolding
- t r u t h o u t
- Democratic Undergroud
- The Ostroy Report
- Talking Points Memo
- Election Defense Alliance
- Media Channel
- The Rude Pudit
- alias Bruce
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.