Why is there so little news about this story? And how come it was Karl Rove’s lawyer who first broke it?
With Rove involved (in any way), it’s necessarily suspicious–since Marsh knew plenty, like other players who’ve met untimely ends (like, for instance, Mike Connell).
DOJ Lawyer Was Found Hanging in his Basement
by Legal Schnauzer
A Department of Justice lawyer who reportedly committed suicide last month was found hanging in his basement, according to a press report.
Information about the death of Nicholas A. Marsh has been sketchy, at best. Numerous media outlets reported on September 27 that Marsh, the subject of an investigation for possible misconduct in the prosecution of former U.S. Sen. Ted Stevens (R-AK), had killed himself during the previous weekend. The news was released by Robert Luskin, Marsh’s attorney who also has represented Republican strategist Karl Rove.
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: email@example.com
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK's assassination!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Evil GOP Bastards
- Mainstream Baptist
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Media Channel
- William Betz
- History Unfolding
- alias Bruce
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Democratic Undergroud
- Early America
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- Media Matters
- Online Journal
- The International Human Press
- Talking Points Memo
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Barry Gordon
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.