As Brad explains, the “remedies” sought by the GOP, and granted by the judge, will not address the problems posed by those machines.
It is a start, however; and it’s (to say the least) ironic that it came from the Republicans–as if ES&S has not helped THEM to “beat” the Democrats time after time; whereas the Democrats have never said a word against ES&S or any of the other parties that have schemed covertly, and successfully, to do them in.
Such passivity is–what’s the word?–insane. In its way, in fact, it’s just as crazy as the ravings of Glenn Beck and all his Tea-heads. So anyone who takes a stand for “sanity” should really focus on those suicidally inactive Democrats as well as their foam-flecked attackers on the right.
Judge Rules in Favor of NC GOP in Touch-screen Vote Flipping Lawsuit
by Brad Friedman
Orders ‘voter alert’ posted at polls, programming materials, records retained…
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please HELP FUND this documentary on JFK’s assassination!
- Talkin’ World War One Blues…
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- alias Bruce
- The Existentialist Cowboy
- Online Journal
- Early America
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Mainstream Baptist
- The International Human Press
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- Talking Points Memo
- Words of Power
- Media Channel
- Richard Charnin
- Election Defense Alliance
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Cody Lyon
- Democratic Undergroud
- William Betz
- t r u t h o u t
- History Unfolding
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.