Election Defense Alliance’s Jonathan Simon with the Timely Lowdown on Our Elections
Our mission:bringing back publicly observable vote counting and ending the computerized era’s wholesale vulnerability to election theft-is nonpartisan.Yet the realities we keep bumping up against:that the numbers always shift in the same rightward direction and the partisan pedigree of the equipment vendors-are what they are. Denial seems to be as high among Democrats and the progressive media as among Republicans and the MSM.
One Comment to “Jonathan Simon on next week’s elections (MUST-READ)”
“While We Were Sleeping”
Orwell Rolls In His Grave, featuring MCM – Buy the DVD
About News From Underground
News From Underground is a daily e-news service run by Mark Crispin Miller, a Professor of Culture and Communication at NYU. It is based on his belief that academics, like reporters, have a civic obligation to help keep the people well-informed, so that American democracy might finally work.
If you'd like to receive updates delivered to your inbox daily, sign up for News From Underground Alerts:
Help News From Underground!
Message from Mark: "I am a one-man operation, although assisted greatly by some volunteers, and, now and then, by people paid by others for one-time projects. There is no shortage of skilled, dedicated folks out there who want to help me. There is, however, nothing I can pay them with, unless you decide you can contribute something."
Please donate via the PayPal button above or via PayPal by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How Australia plans to keep its vaccinated children safe from illnesses that they can’t catch
- On the mass delusion now afflicting liberals (and putting all of us at risk)
- There’s actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in “Russia-gate.”
- NYU is built for WAR! (Who knew?)
- HuffPost ran this strong defense of Bobby Kennedy, Jr.—then took it down just minutes later.
- Contact Lou Dobbs on
- Forbidden Bookshelf on
- Top US spooks see NO “conclusive evidence” of Russian hacking in Election 2016 on
- How blaming Trump’s “election” on the Russians could force Hillary on us after all—and end US democracy for good… on
- Election theft in Michigan and Florida may have been more dramatic than we think… on
- The strange death of Nancy Schaefer (two items)
- There's actually more evidence in Pizzagate than there is in "Russia-gate."
- Forbidden Bookshelf
- Don't buy these products from Koch Industries!
- How NYU squeezes billions from its students—and where that money goes
- Online Journal
- t r u t h o u t
- The Rude Pudit
- Words of Power
- Suburban Guerrilla
- Citizens for Legitimate Government
- Fairness & Accuracy in Reporting
- William Betz
- Veterans for Common Sense
- Democratic Undergroud
- Media Channel
- Media Matters
- Talking Points Memo
- Early America
- Election Defense Alliance
- Thom Hartmann
- The International Human Press
Need a bigger font size?
- Your link could be here too, contact us for pricing details.